Any opinion on this book? This post in another blog of mine.
Read an article.
Thursday April 14, 2011
- ‘Blood, Bones and Butter’ Is Missing Some Crucial Ingredients (Review) (popmatters.com)
- Chef’s Memoir Tells of Fight Against Tongue Cancer (abcnews.go.com)
- Grant Achatz: The Chef Who Lost His Sense Of Taste (npr.org)
- Life, On the Line (In the Eyes of Grant Achatz) (friendseat.com)
- Achatz “Life on the Line” Available for Pre-Order (chicagoist.com)
- Grant Achatz on Next (chicagoreader.com)
- Grant Achatz’s memoir out soon (kottke.org)
- Was Alinea Ripped Off? Grant Achatz Thinks So (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tickets for ‘Affordable’ Achatz Restaurant Scalped for $3000 (walletpop.com)