There is a very good situation for the Indian coffee exports and in this article you may read about Italy, Russia, Germany and Belgium, Arabica beans and Robusta, Ramesh Rajah, the Coffee Exporters Association of India and the Coffee Board.
Monday January 3, 2011
- Coffee Supply May Tighten on Indian Delay, Lower Vietnam Output (businessweek.com)
- The Rajars in quotes (guardian.co.uk)
- Aging Coffee Stocks Force ICE to Act (online.wsj.com)
- Eight O’Clock Coffee eyes alternatives for arabicas (reuters.com)
- Competition for India’s coffee houses (bbc.co.uk)