Monday May 16, 2011
Posts Tagged ‘Pictures’
Char grilled Turkish meatballs. Photo also in this other food blog of mine.
Browsers and operating systems?
Saturday April 7, 2011
- Veal meatballs with morels and leeks (independent.co.uk)
- Lady Gaga’s Judas and Alejandro, Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis (calogeromiramusic.wordpress.com)
- South Africa And A Photo About A Sunset Over Australia. Singer Neil Diamond and Indian Ocean (calogeromiratraveland.wordpress.com)
- Mushrooms, humedad, a puffball in Wales and “paddestoelen” in Groningen. A sous chef in Berkshire (calogeromirafoodand.wordpress.com)
- Lemon, anise, butter and apricot walnut apple cookies. Egypt and Italy (calogeromirafoodand.wordpress.com)
Picture and… the same image in another blog of mine.
Monday April 11, 2011
- What A Friend We Have In Cheeses (kymx.radio.com)
- The grilled cheese has grown up and gone gourmet (canada.com)
- Grilled Cheese Month: Tuna (larrupin.wordpress.com)
- April is Grilled Cheese Month (larrupin.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Cheese Gets Inspired with La Brea Bakery Artisan Breads — Five of America’s Best Chefs Share Their Favorite Recipes to Celebrate of National Grilled Cheese Month (prweb.com)
Thursday March 24, 2011
- Crêpes, griddle cakes and drop scones through the ages (guardian.co.uk)
- Recipe: Scones for Cream Tea (craftzine.com)
- Scones – as in “Cone” or “John”? (icanhascook.wordpress.com)
- My scone recipe (mrssams.wordpress.com)
- Lavender scones: my story of catering for a vegan wedding reception (fairycakemother.com)
Adana Kebab (chopped beef & lamb seasoned with spicy red bell peppers and char grilled), a photo by TheGirlsNY on Flickr.
“Chopped beef and lamb seasoned with spicy red bell peppers and char grilled”. Here too.
Wednesday May 4, 2011
- Turkey’s Inner Anatolia Blue Train: packages, hotels and restaurants (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lunch Break: Deals for Every Wallet Size (newyork.cbslocal.com)