My profile in a social network
What are your 2010 memories in the kitchen or elsewhere?
Christmas, NY, Maine, NJ, Connecticut and New Hampshire. Christmas baking in Northeast America, rainbow cookies from New York, cranberry orange cookies from Maine, pignoli cookies from New Jersey, Italian cookies from Connecticut and maple snickerdoodles, Molasses cookies from New Hampshire.
Lemon, pistachio, ginger and almond. In this page there are recipes of pistachio and lemon cookies, almond shortbreads and ginger spice biscuits.
Lemons and a pot. Trinket pot with lemon fruit (page).
A book and recipes with lemon. The book Fruit of the Lemon by Andrea Levy (page).
Pistachios. Turkish pistachios (page), organic roasted salted pistachios (page), pistachios (page), New Mexico roasted and salted pistachios (page), roasted California pistachios (page), roasted salted pistachios (page and other page), California pistachios (page), roasted and salted pistachios (page) and roasted salted pistachios in shell (page).
Pistachios and cranberries. Peanuts, cranberries, pistachios and milk chocolate bar (page), blueberries, pistachios and yoghurt coating bar (page) and milk chocolate with pistachios and a hint of salt (page).
Friday December 24, 2010
Updated on Sunday December 26, 2010
- Its Christmas cookie time (americablog.com)
- Cuccidati (mouseasthma.blogspot.com)
- Green Holiday Guide: Snickerdoodles (retrohousewifegoesgreen.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookie Recipes: Cherry-Pistachio Biscotti (blisstree.com)
- On the Third Day of Cookiemas, My True Love Gave to Me: Pistachio Hearts (confectionsofamasterbaker.blogspot.com)
- Gifts from the Kitchen: Spiced and Sugared Nuts 4 Ways (mymorningchocolate.com)
- EatingWell: Homemade Spiced Nuts in 5 Minutes (huffingtonpost.com)
- Cookie-palooza not just eye candy but scrumptious too (pbpulse.com)
- Stories and sweets from Nonna’s kitchen stengthen traditions (pbpulse.com)